Welcome 2-R Family

Welcome 2-R Family

Friday, July 30, 2010

I Heart Craigslist

I have to proclaim my undying love for Craigslist and the opportunities it provides for finding some KILLER DEALS!  We found this push car for $25 the other day and Peyton just loves it!  The canopy is perfect for sunny days and once Peyton is older (and has her driver's license of course..haha), we can remove the push handle and the floor base so that she can touch the ground and drive it by herself.  BONUS!  She also discovered three little buttons on the dash that make different car sounds, which we had no idea it did when we bought it.  Gosh I love lightly used items and saving some dollars. :)

2 comments:

  1. GIRLLLLLL our girls LOVE their cars!! And, what the heck? $25??? That's steal! I need to send you a list of things I want;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Randi! I'm glad you commented on my blog so I could get the link to yours! Your little girl is so adorable and its looks like you love being a mommy!! I'll definitely have to keep my eye on Craig's list. Good idea!!

    ReplyDelete