Mommy & Peyton enjoying some lunch in Virginia City
What a great (and HOT) weekend the Buhls had this week! On Saturday, we rode on the Alphabet Academy float in the parade and honored Grandma Janie as the Grand Marshall of the parade. A wonderful article was written about mom in the Three Forks Herald and a small blurb about her and all that she has done for the Three Forks community was also mentioned in the Bozeman Daily Chronicle. Go mom!!
Later that evening, Jake and I put the little one to bed and headed out with some friends to listen to the bands in downtown Three Forks following the rodeo. We were able to chat with tons of friends that we have not seen for year, which was so much fun. Plus, the music was outstanding!
Yesterday afternoon, Jake and I loaded up Peyton and headed out for an afternoon in Virginia City. We walked the boardwalk, visited the museums, had some cheeseburgers and then finished the afternoon with some homemade ice cream under the mister tent. Peyton was THRILLED when we stopped at the museum and showed her some life like kitties that they had for sale. Of course, as soon as she carefully held one and started petting it and beaming from ear to ear, we knew we couldn’t possibly leave the museum without purchasing it. Now Peyton has her very own kitty that will not scratch or bite her or make her and mommy sneeze. Due to my allergies, this will be the only type of kitty she will ever own. I’m sure we will go through some sad times when she finds that kitten that she just absolutely wants and then will be so mad at mom because she sneezes and itches. Haha I do not look forward to those days. We’ll go ahead and focus on the positive and fun moments right now and chalk this weekend up as a HUGE success. :)
Jake enjoying some lunch & live entertainment

.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)

Oh I had NO idea your mom was the Grand Marshall! Tell her congrats from us:) Glad you had a great weekend & I'd love to go back to Virgina City....wasn't the top of my list as a kid but I didn't know much then;-) The things I wish we would've known then!! hehe
ReplyDelete