Welcome 2-R Family

Welcome 2-R Family

Friday, July 23, 2010

Just Another Day at Alphabet Academy


I can't quite describe how much Peyton LOVES going to daycare each day, which makes things much easier on her mommy who misses her dearly and hates to leave her for the entire day to go to work.  Needless to say, she has so many friends and can't get enough of the endless toys there are to play with.

Kalder is one of her very best buds and as you can see from the picture above, they are often found sitting by one another chatting in baby language, exchanging toys or simply laughing and staring at one another.  It's the funniest thing to watch.

This week, another daycare boy named Finn gave Peyton an adorable little giraffe that says a very sweet prayer when you push its tummy.  Per the stories from my mom and my sister, Finn arrived at daycare and handed my mom the giraffe saying, "I brought this for Peyton.  She can keep it forever if she wants."  Awwwwe right?!  Peyton smiles as big as day when we play the prayer and hugs and cuddles her little giraffe.  Thanks Finner!!

I also was cleaning out and better organizing Peyton's diaper bag a few weeks ago when I found two carefully cut out paper hearts with another daycare boy's name on them.  Per my mother again, the little guy said that he wanted to make Peyton a present to take home.  Good Lordy I think her father is going to have to purchase that shot gun to run off the boys sooner than we think!! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment