Welcome 2-R Family

Welcome 2-R Family

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Stroller Envy

While shopping in Billings last month, my sis and I saw a woman in Gymboree with an adorable Juicy Couture baby stroller. Laci absolutely LOVED it, so I figured I would look into it as a possible perfect baby shower gift from my parents and us. Turns out the stroller, brand new, is $450+! Of course it is!! I figured being it was a designer label it would be somewhat expenses, but I suppose I was not expecting $450 expensive. She’s either going to get a lightly used one that I find on Craigslist or she’s getting the next best alternative (preferably under the $200 price range). Then again, if baby ends up being a boy we won’t have to worry about it at all now will we?! I’m still convinced she’s having a girl, but everyone around me is convinced it’s a boy, so we’ll see. Perhaps I should put money down on this spread? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment