Apparently my garage sale bargain hunting skills may have been inherited or simply a part of my DNA from birth. Grandma Janie put her bid in with friends of ours prior to their weekend garage sale on Saturday to purchase a little tykes playhouse for a whopping $25.00! She said that she saw it and had her heart set on it for little Peyton. Grandma Janie is officially a Garage-O-Grandma!! I have to say, Peyton loved playing inside of the playhouse this weekend and could not get enough of us shutting the window shutters and knocking for her to walk over and fling them open to see who was there. So entertaining.
Baby Will {Bozeman Newborn Photographer}
6 years ago


Wowzer can I give Grandma Janie my wish list? ;-)
ReplyDeleteYou've changed your blog look since I last looked...okay, it's been a while. I have a picture of Ellin in the playhouse her daddy built when she was maybe 3. It's a wooden one with ladder, rope, even a fireman's pole I think. The younger kids from both families and their friends still spend many hours playing in it.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Randi; happy birthday, Jake. I see you both have had them, right close together.