Welcome 2-R Family

Welcome 2-R Family

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Today one of my coworkers brought her sweet new baby girl into the office to say hello. She is just over a whopping 5 lbs and as I held her in my arms, I couldn’t believe how it seemed like just yesterday Peyton was that size. Well…let’s be honest…Peyton was NEVER as tiny as 5 lbs. Haha! But 7 lbs was still tiny enough for me. I sometimes find myself wishing she was that small and cuddly again. But, when I see her bright face all full of curiosity as she reaches for something new to check out or scoots herself across the floor, I realize how exciting it is that she is getting bigger and learning so much all right in front of Jake and my eyes. I can officially say that being a parent is the most amazing experience that Jake and I will ever have the pleasure of being blessed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment