Welcome 2-R Family

Welcome 2-R Family

Monday, February 1, 2010

Sniffle me this, Sniffle me that...


Well I’m regretful to report that I am on my fourth day of being sicker than a dog. I have a HORRIBLE sinus infection which cannot really be treated with antibiotics or over-the-counter medicines due to the fact that I am still Peyton’s food source. So, I continue to suffer through the illness, work from home, and hope and pray that the ickiness surpasses me in a quick way. Peyters came down with horrible congestion as of last night and had a really difficult evening. I ended up putting her vibrating chair in bed next to me and bottle fed her in it so that she fell asleep in an upright position and could breath more easily. Things like this just aren’t fair to happen to a little 5 month old. We are headed to the doctor today for some antibiotics and mommy is heading home from work to help the healing process.
Let me just say though that through all of the sickness, I have made a new good friend out of Puffs tissues with Vicks vapor rub and lotion. Not only do these tissues have the sweet ability to unplug my sinuses as I blow my nose, but they manage not to cause my skin to peel off fry dryness in the process. Just had to get that plug in there. Thanks Puffs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment