Welcome 2-R Family

Welcome 2-R Family

Friday, February 5, 2010

And so it begins...

I am thrilled (and somewhat scared) and still shocked that I can officially report Peyton CRAWLED for the first time yesterday. She turned 5 months old and took her first wobbly move forward on her hands and knees all on the same day. Talk about moving into the 5th month of life with a bang! Unfortunately, work caused me to personally miss this exciting “first”, but Jake was all too eager to email me to tell me all about it. According to daddy, her crawling skills were by no means coordinated, but she did it. I’m sure once she gets it down she will become a pro at it, similar to her rolling around like a log once she figure out how to get past that arm of hers and completely roll over to her tummy. Time to officially baby-proof the house and kiss the luxury of knowing where she is at all times away. Good bye sanity…it was nice knowing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment