Welcome 2-R Family

Welcome 2-R Family

Monday, February 8, 2010



I have to wonder what it was about the simplest of things that made us smile and giggle with delight as children. Was it because our minds had yet to experience all of the intricacies of the world? Was it because we were sharing the experience with our moms, dads, friends, and others that we love? Or was it simply because as a child, nothing else matters except for each single moment in time? I like to think that it was a combination of all of those things, in addition to a thousand other reasons that I just cannot remember back to my childhood days to understand. It’s just amazing to think about all of the things that we as adults allow to ruin our day or week or hour where something as simple as a bath makes a child the happiest little one on the planet. Ahhh, to be young again! :)

1 comment:

  1. Cutest picture ever! i love that little robe on her. she looks like a little adult. It's adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete