Poor Jake is starting to really feel the fatigue (and stress I think) of being Mr. Mom right now. He woke up hardly being able to move his neck this morning and fell asleep in the chair two nights ago at about 7:30pm! Haha Poor Mr. Mom just looked at me and shook his head and said, “Some people are obviously made to be stay-at-home parents. I love Peyton soooo much, but I am NOT one of those people.” ;) He most definitely gets cabin fever and gets to escape to the Petro (gas station by our house) to get a pop or to check out the Redbox for good movies. He even enjoys going to the grocery store for me after I get home from work so that he feels like he is getting out and about and doing something (now this is not such a bad situation for me of course…)!
I just want you to know Jake that I appreciate every single thing that you do for Peyton, me and around the house every day while I am away at work. Our family is so blessed that you were willing to take on the adventure (and let’s be honest…job) of being a stay-at-home parent while I work away at the office. Peyton benefits from her time at home with you every single minute and the weight that you have lifted off of my shoulders is incomprehensible! The fact that I know that our little girl is safe, healthy and happy at home with her daddy is one of the best feelings for a protective, worry wart mommy to have. I love you very much Mr. Mom….and THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO!!
Baby Will {Bozeman Newborn Photographer}
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment