Happy Valentine’s Day to our family, friends and to one another of course! I love this holiday, probably because of all the pink, purple, red and white roses, carnations, hearts and other trinkets decorating the store, desks, my kitchen table, etc.
For V-Day this year Jake and I decided to put our money towards something different besides cards, flowers, other gifts…(well, I did but Jake had other plans which I will explain later…haha) and get Peyton’s name tattooed on our bods. Jake went with an AWESOME Hebrew style font on his left side:
Jake's Tat Finished
I went with an elegant, yet strong script font on my left wrist:
Randi's Tat Before (Outline)
Randi's Tat Finished
We absolutely LOVE our decision and can’t wait to add to the pallet once we continue to expand our family. We’ll add each child’s name below Peyton’s until we are finished. It’s a gift that will keep on giving for the rest of our lives. Who could come up with a better V-Day gift than that?!
And a special "Thank You" to Jim of TattoosbyJim for doing such an amazing job!
OMGoodness!! You guys rock & are a lot braver than myself;-) What a cool idea! xoxo
ReplyDelete