Peyton proved this morning that there is yet another all important reason for her daddy to leave the toilet seat down...she likes to go "swimming". This morning we were all ready to go out the door...Peyton had on her new adorable, red Western University Bulldogs fleece that her Aunt Laci and Terry got her for her birthday and was ready to show it off at daycare. As I went to the other room to gather our bags, I heard a "splash, splash, splash" sound coming from the bathroom. I sprinted in only to find little Peyt having a blast splishing and splashing her hands in the toilet. GROSS!! I had to opt not to give her a bath as I didn't have time, but boy did we scrub those hands like crazy (as I scrubbed, Peyton was responding "Thank You" with a big grin on her face the entire time of course) and had to retire the new Western fleece to the washing machine until tomorrow when we can try round two of her wearing it for the first time.
I guess if you have to teach the hubby a lesson as to why I mention not to leave the toilet seat up so that Peyton can't get into trouble, this would be a great way to do it. Thanks Peyt!! Ha!
Baby Will {Bozeman Newborn Photographer}
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment