Welcome 2-R Family

Welcome 2-R Family

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sickness Stinks

Well we have officially (still keeping my fingers crossed & knocking on wood that this is a true statement actually) surpassed the first run-in of the flu in our household since I was pregnant with Peyton.  This was definitely Peyton's first case of the flu, and boy did it get her good.  I only had the sickness for 24-hours where Peyton's stuck around for a whopping 5 days.  This amounted to lost sleep, high amounts of stress and laundry, and much catch-up at work for missed time.  Most of all, it was agonizing for poor Peyton and her mommy and daddy that had to watch her go through it and couldn't do anything about taking the icky feeling away for her.  All we did for 3 days straight was rock on the exercise ball or in the chair and snuggle.  I hope will everything in me that we don't have to experience such a thing again for a very, very long time.  Flu shots...yes please!!

Watching TV and lying down because I feel icky!

At work with Mommy before my Dr's appointment


No comments:

Post a Comment