No, there is no bun in my oven. BUT...Next Saturday I have the privilege of throwing my baby sister a baby shower along with my mom, Kenzie Woodland and Debbie Hauser. We will be honoring Laci and baby Hauser with a "Bun In The Oven" themed shower. We'll be sending the guests home with a wooden spoon for baking at home, which will have a cute baby boy recipe (more comical than an actual recipe) and a little poem sent out to the guests from baby Hauser. Of course, what would a baby shower be without a diaper cake (see above) adorned with tiny goodies for baby?! We have asked all guests to bring something super small to place on the cake in addition to their registry gift. Hopefully by the time everyone arrives we will have a cake absolutely decked out from top to bottom with small baby goodies!
I'm so excited for Laci to get tons of great things for my little nephew and can't wait to see who comes out to help her celebrate his upcoming birth. I can't believe it's less than 3 months away for her! I'll post plenty of new pictures of the exciting event soon to follow the shower. :)


Whoa......when I read that title, well you know;-) The diaper cake looks great & I can't wait to see pics of the big bash for baby Hauser!!
ReplyDelete