Welcome 2-R Family

Welcome 2-R Family

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Wheels


This is our new Subaru Outback.  I promised I would put a picture up and finally got around to it.  It's a great economical car and is super sharp looking too.  Jake is officially having a love affair with "Sue" as he calls the car, which should make me jealous if I wasn't spending too much time taming his heart's desire to buy all kinds of accessories to spice up he and "Sue's" relationship. ;)  Haha  So far I have held him to just the practical things, such as the all-weather floor mats and the hood protector shield (in a flashy chrome finish of course) and have agreed that he can use his on-call allowance pay that he gets from his job to put away for more accessories.  Right now I believe he has his heart set on black rims, but things change on a daily basis.  Ha!  All-in-all, this was a great decision for us economically due to the money we are going to save on gas for our commute to Bozeman during the week for work, but also safety wise as this is an all-wheel-drive vehicle with an all weather package and won the 2010 safety test competition.  A double thumbs!!

2 comments: