There I was about two weeks ago now, just thinking how lucky of a duck I was for escaping the pregnancy sickness woes that so many other mommies-to-be have to deal with. Apparently that gloating got me nowhere as now I am suffering from some decent pregnancy sickness that seems to hit me morning and night. I have to say that it could be worse (knock on wood), but man oh man do I miss the non-sick pregnancy days that were my pregnancy with Peyton. Of course, mom says this means that I’m having a boy…then she says two minutes later that she was sick with my sister and only my sister. Haha…so how does the sickness mean I’m having a boy then? I think we have officially identified that mom would like to see a Buhl son right along with Mr. Buhl, grandpa Buhl and probably the entire rest of the Buhl clan who have adorned the world with 20 some odd girls and zero boys to count. Of course, I sit here thinking about how wonderful it was to grow up so close in age to my sister, playing with girlie toys and sharing hand-me-down clothing. I’ll be happy either way, but we definitely have started the debate on what Baby Buhl #2 will be. The debate will have to continue until after the New Year, so there is plenty of time for others to start making predictions based on heart rate, sickness, and all other sorts of old wives’ tales. Ah the fun of pregnancy.
Right now Baby Buhl #2 is the size of a blueberry. 7 weeks down, many, many more to go.
Baby Will {Bozeman Newborn Photographer}
6 years ago


Congratulations, Buhl family. Have you asked Peyton what she would like? Looks from the pictures at day care that she really doesn't care. She's having her own fling!
ReplyDelete