I finally had some time to take the pictures that we captured at Laci’s baby shower off of my camera so that I could share with everyone. The shower was a HUGE success, and by "huge" I mean close to 30 attendees all packed into the Buhl residence to share the excitement of Baby Hauser’s imminent arrival in December. Laci received so many amazing gifts, which she was so grateful for. Baby Hauser will officially be dressed in style for quite some time to come courtesy of all of the cute outfits received. He will also dine in style in his new Eddie Bauer high chair and will be cruisin’ with the cool guys in his rockin’ red motorcycle walker. The baby shower was a great time had by all and we were so excited that so many people could come together to celebrate a new life. J
Baby Will {Bozeman Newborn Photographer}
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment