Welcome 2-R Family

Welcome 2-R Family

Monday, June 14, 2010

Wedding Bliss

Saturday I was honored to be a part of Lacy Matthews’s and Trevor Eccles’s wedding. What a gorgeous ceremony it was! The wedding was held at Big Sky Chapel and the reception following the ceremony was hosted by the 320 Ranch in Big Sky, MT. I can honestly say that Lacy was one of the most stunning brides I have ever seen. Both she and Trevor looked so happy on their big day. Thank you again Lacy and Trevor for asking me to be a part of such a big moment in your lives! Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Eccles!!

Also, a special congrats to Lynn Weinacht and her new hubby Justin, who were also married on Saturday. From what I hear from the mother of the bride, the ceremony was wonderful and the bride was a sight to see.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, such a nice shout out to Lynn;-) She was gorgeous & I can't wait to see Lacy's pics!!!

    ReplyDelete