Welcome 2-R Family

Welcome 2-R Family

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Montana Craftsmanship at its Best

I'm putting a plug in for Rick and Gus Secora's reclaimed wood products shop called "Secora's Dead Wood Creations", located just outside of Gallatin Gateway, MT.  I asked Rick and Gus to make a sign for Trevor and Lacy to commemorate their wedding and for their new house in Kalispell.  I was absolutely stunned by the fantastic craftsmanship they displayed!  What makes things even more amazing is that they finished this sign in one day.  The Secora's produce all sorts of rustic furniture and home decor constructed entirely of reclaimed Montana wood.  Their location has the neatest cabins constructed out of reclaimed wood, which serve as small showrooms for their pieces. Their products are truly unique and are some that attract the interest of tourists from all over the country.  Thank you Rick and Gus for your amazing talent.  Check out more of the Secora's work by clicking on the following link:
Take a scenic drive out to Gallatin Gateway if you are in the Bozeman area and visit the Secora's shop personally.  Their work is something I believe everyone should see with their own eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment