Welcome 2-R Family

Welcome 2-R Family

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Powerhouse Inkling

You know sometimes you just have to follow that "inkling".  I carried four quarters around in my pocket all day yesterday when I normally don't even carry a dollar in my purse let alone change in my pocket.  As I was leaving Bozeman to head home from work, I got that "inkling" that I should stop by the gas station and purchase a Powerball ticket considering the jackpot was over $260million.  Well, I'm happy to report that my "inkling" really paid off and my Powerball ticket was one of the 29 in the U.S. that was a $100 winner!  I can now pay for Peyton's day care bill without hitting my pocket book.  Haha!  Thank you Powerball and my strong "inkling"!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice Work! it pays to follow your gut :) - Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. SCORE!!!! Now, if you ever win big remember your friends;-)

    ReplyDelete