skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Weekend Plans
I'm so excited for this Saturday! We have plans to travel over to Billings to see my grandpa (Peyton's great grandpa), which I always look so very forward to. This will be the first official meeting for Grandpa and Peyton, which makes me super excited about the visit. Moreover, we have plans to go to the Billings zoo, provided that the weather is nice and allows us to bring Peyters. I will keep my fingers crossed that is the case because I just know how amazed Peyton will be with all of the different animals. She LOVES big dogs and just stares and kicks her legs in excitement when she sees one, so I have a feeling the wolverines and bears, etc. will be a giant hit. Keep your fingers crossed that the weather is nice to us!!
Oh how sweet! I'm sure Great Grandpa will just LOVE her:-) I hope you get to go to the zoo too!!!
ReplyDelete