skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Tisk Tisk
Why is it that after showering your animals with endless love and affection they decide it’s only appropriate to destroy your belongings? The most difficult part is that when you scold them, they cock their curious heads to the side, give you that puppy dog “What did I do?!” face and melt your heart all over again. It’s an endless battle I tell you!
Jak decided to steal Peyton’s First Aid pacifier from our coffee table and make it his personal chew toy. Jake sent me an email with this picture of Jak attached explaining what he did and that he put a plastic cone around Jak’s neck as punishment:
I figure it can take us a long time to earn enough cash to pay for some of the nice items that our animals destroy in a matter of minutes. Then it takes us a matter of minutes to forgive them. I suppose that’s the uncanny power of Man’s Best Friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment