Welcome 2-R Family

Welcome 2-R Family

Friday, January 22, 2010

Time Flies. . .

I can hardly believe that our little girl will be 5 months old in a mere two weeks! It really is a scary reality when your pediatrician tells you that he expects your little baby will be crawling at 6 months and walking at 10. I say, “Holy Crap! 6 months is like, 6 weeks away!!” I can’t even comprehend what treasures Peyton will find and what mischief she’ll get herself into as she takes those first scoots across the room on her hands and knees.


A good friend and coworker of mine delivered her first baby today, a girl. It truly brought back those intense feelings that I had when I saw Peyton for the first time….when she cuddled up on my chest and fell asleep for hours in the low glow of our hospital room…the precious smell of her brand new skin… What a true miracle life is, and how truly blessed we are by our God in Heaven who decided to give us (women) the gift of bearing children.  I can’t wait to do it again one day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment