skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Loads of Laundry
As I folded the umpteenth burp rag and observed my twelve neatly folded piles of laundry, I thought to myself, "Holy crap that's a lot of clothing for one 4 1/2 month old!" While most may feel exhausted and dread putting those neat piles away, I reflected instead on how grateful I am that our beautiful little girl has endless amounts of cute clothing to keep her nice and warm. The glory about this is the fact that I cannot remember the last time we actually purchased a full outfit for Peyton. Most (and by most I mean nearly ALL) of her clothing, towels, wash cloths, burp rags, socks, etc. were given to us by family and friends who either spent their hard eaned money on spoiling little Peyters or was kind enought to neatly pack their hand-me-downs in pretty pink totes for us to inherit (thank you, thank you, thank you Nicole)!! It's amazing how giving people can be and even more amazing how someone so tiny can trump the amount of clothing you have in your closet...times three! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment