Update #1:
IT'S A BOY! The boys win it for the gender guessing on baby Buhl #2. My doctor's appointment on January 31st proved clear as day that this little one in my tummy is definitely a boy. Now the question is, will I call it quits now that I have one of each?! It is very tempting and would not be a bad thing considering we would have to add-on to the house if we had another or force one of the kids to share his/her room. Baby boy's name will be Camden Martin Buhl and we are now eagerly awaiting his arrival. With busy season keeping me focused, this pregnancy has literally flown by thus far. Here's hoping the next 3 months are just as quick!
6 Months Down, 3 Months to Go!!
Update #2:
My nephew Mr. Bodie Alan is growing like crazy and is my little butter ball of smiles and grunts. He grunts and coos through each sip of his bottle, which is hilarious, and continues to grunt and snore all night long as his mommy and daddy try to get some shut eye. He is just so precious and I can't wait for Camden to join him so that they can start plotting their little boy adventures.
I'm such a big boy in my Bumbo chair!
Update #3:
House updates and improvements are finally back on, and I could not be more excited about it. The family room is all but complete. We need to finish putting new trim around the windows and install one more track lighting fixture, then it's just a matter of decor (ie curtains) when funds are available! We finally broke out the paint brushes and rented the steam machine and started coloring walls and removing old wallpaper. We got into Camden's room, began taking off the first layer of wallpaper, and low and behold...ANOTHER different design of wallpaper was lying underneath the first layer. This was quite an unexpected task as we figured one wall in each room would not be that big of a deal. We are preparing to rent the machine this coming weekend again to tackle the last of it as the "no big deal" project took much more sweat equity than we hoped for! I'll start posting pictures as we continue through the painting fun.
Family Room aka Peyton's Room (haha)
Watching Dora (as usual)
Update #4:
I am hosting Laci's first Scentsy party at my house in a couple of weeks. We are going to structure the party as more of a girl get together, but it will be a lot of fun nonetheless. Laci has been doing well with the Scentsy business thus far and I just want to thank everyone that have put orders in and that will put order in soon. It means so much that you are supporting Laci in this way!
The Scentsy March Warmer of the Month "Dotty" is ADORABLE!! Order it today!
Well, that's all the time my day allows for blogging, but again...I promise that I will do my darndest to post more updates very soon! Lots of love!
Randi






Love the belly bump picture! You look great!
ReplyDeleteUh well hello! I found your blogs on Linda's. Hope you don't mind. I miss your girl! Congrats on number 2
ReplyDelete