What a very Happy New Year 2011 is going to be! My little nephew Bodie Alan Hauser arrived New Year's Eve night and was a very healthy 9 lbs 6 ozs. My sister is a super star for hanging in there and getting her little man born and I am so excited that I was a part of the entire process. Terry is so in love with his son, which is so adorable to see. I have never seen a newborn baby turn his head so drastically literally minutes after being born to search for his daddy's voice like Bodie did. It was incredible!
Both Laci and Terry are just naturals at being parents and while they are officially exhausted, I know that they will continue to do wonderfully with raising little Bodie. Congratulations to their new little family!!
Baby Will {Bozeman Newborn Photographer}
6 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment