Welcome 2-R Family

Welcome 2-R Family

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

One Would Wonder...

I have to say that one would certainly wonder whether or not Peyton was my biological child if he/she didn't actually know me and didn't actually witness the 70lbs give or take I gained preparing to give birth to her (haha...yes, thanks to the kind Lord and an active child I weigh less than I did when I got preggo with Peyton, but moving on)!  Ha!  I look at pictures like the one below, taken last night as I was chasing the little bugger around, and just laugh.  Blue eyes, blondish hair, snow white skin...I swear she's mine folks!  Then again, if you have the opportunity to take a close look at her daddy, I think all questions biological vs not will be answered. ;)

Maybe baby #2 will resemble mama more than daddy?!

The proof...haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment