Welcome 2-R Family

Welcome 2-R Family

Friday, September 2, 2011

More Landmarks

This Labor Day weekend marks a new landmark in Peyton turning 2 years old.  It's so hard to believe that 2 years ago Sunday I was welcoming my first child, my sweet little girl into the world.  How fast time flies by and what a beautiful little lady she has become.  I'm so, so proud to be her mommy and cannot get enough enjoyment and excitement out of all of the new things she does each and every day it seems.  I am excited to share all of the photos and many memories of her big birthday bash with her friends in my next blog post. :)

Another landmark was made when Camden started reaching for toys on the daycare playmat this Friday!  He will be 3 months old on Sept. 9th and is already beyond the average child his age's capabilities with his head control and especially now with this new "first".  He is such a happy baby too!  He smiles all day long from ear to ear and squeals with excitement when I talk to him.  He is such a blessing.
A fuzzy rendition of Cam reaching for his toys for the first time!

Always smiling!

Lastly, the Three Forks Wolves volleyball team marked their season opener with a 3-0 victory over Boulder this Thursday.  My dear family friend Shann Mack is the new head varsity coach this year and I was so proud to watch him do his coaching thing out on the floor and pull in a great victory.  He truly deserves all the success in the world with coaching and in life. I can't wait to see what the rest of the season has to offer and to cheer on the team!!



No comments:

Post a Comment