Well I'm finally posting something after a long break thanks to tax busy season and a sick baby. Poor Peyters came down with a little cold and then really hit the sickness big time with double ear infections and the beginning stages of RSV. She is getting acclimated to day care with a bang I would say! By the time she is healed she will be immune to it all. Haha She is feeling so much better (as you can see from the picture above) and had her first really good sleeping night last night, so that is something to be thankful for. She'll return back to day care at the start of next week when I'm sure she will be feeling like her old self again.
All is well at the home front (well - the parents' home front I should say) for Jake and I. Jake is preparing to start his last class/clinicals before completing his degree and is really anxious about it. He'll be serving his clinical rotation at Bozeman Deaconess Hospital and will be mighty busy in the process. He will then walk/graduate in May with three degrees. Such an over achiever! We are so proud of him.
Work for me is fantastic! I absolutely LOVE my job and couldn't ask for a more family oriented, layed back atmosphere. I feel like all of the hard work, stress, and frustrations of moving and working long hours in the past are finally paying off and that we are finally in the place that we are supposed to be in. Thanks to our kind Lord for that!
More updates on the Buhls to come soon once April 15th is behind us. :)
Baby Will {Bozeman Newborn Photographer}
6 years ago



She's definitely a doll! And I hear great grandpa might be bringing her a very special treat - an antique from HIS childhood made with love by a VERY special great GREAT grandpa.
ReplyDelete